tiistai 11. helmikuuta 2014

Company command squad part III

Started working on the ghillie. Not quite done with it, but I am quite happy how it looks so far as it is first ghillie I've made. Still going to do few more details on hands and at least head needs still more work. I am very happy how the legs look after I modified them. That is why I wanted to only make half ghillie. Maybe better so model will still have some original detailing left rather than being a one big turd of greenstuff. :D

Also started the landscape on the base. It also needs little bit more work as now there is no space for bipod and it also needs more details. Just wanted to see how to pose works.




Also almost finished another command squad member. Still needs some sanding here and there but almost done.





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti